Montag, 25. Dezember 2006

X-mas and other catastrophes

Mood: depressed
Listening to: Monrose - Even heaven cries
Eating: nothing, but I'm hungry
Drinking: nothing
Weather: cold and dark (It's late already)

Well, what a christmas...I wish it would already be over...
It started quite good, I have to admit.
I mean, I wasn't in a christmas mood after all, but maybe that was because of the weather?

I'm celebrating christmas with my family every year. Normaly, my grandparents visit us and we have a nice evening together.
But this year the first change was that my aunt and her new husband (since friday!) and my cousin would come, too.
Okay, no problem, I like my aunt, her husband and Jenny, their daughter. She is my only older cousin (22), so there's no problem about finding things to talk about.

I was a bit sad, because I already knew what my presents were, because I ordered them by myself on amazon (House MD - The first Season in German and The Medical Science of House MD, a book written by Andrew Holtz). WEll, that was, what I thought...

I wrote some christmas sms to good freinds of mine and I got some back from most of them. (one didn't answer...that was a thing that really disappointed me, beaucse I'd never thought that she wouldn't answer...well not a problem of mine... Anymore!)

But I got a strange feeling the whole evening... I didn't wanted to be there with my parents, with my family...
Sounds strange, I know, but I wanted to be with my best friends, Sheerie, Adeline and Tine.
I'd never thought that I could miss some people so much that I've only met a few times.
I wrote some messages with them, and I heard that they shared my feeling...
So that was one reason why I was so sad this evening... I missed the most important persons in my life...
that was definetly the major reason for my mood, but not the only one.

The giving out of christmas presents was fun, that's true! I bought the right presents for my parents and grandparents and I got a lot more than I expected! Beside a lot of money (yeeaas!!!) I got of course the DVDs and the Book, but I also got the Book "Jekyll and Hide" and "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, what I already read in german (It's called "Illuminati" here). Furthermore I got five blank-DVDs, new mats for my car (veeery funny) aaaaand for the best of all: a car radio! That wa sreally a spurise and I didn't know what to say! Now my only problem is how to assemble it into my car! *lol*

the evening went on, but with that feeling of beeing out of place the whole evening, I couldn't really enjoy it.
The final point when I just wanted to vanish somewhere was when they started talking about my grandaunt, which died last August.
After just a few minutes everybody was crying, yelling at each other and arguing because of too old storys that happened before I was even born...

I just wanted to be away from there, just wanted to be with my friends, in arms that hold me warm and tight, to feel safe again...
But nothing happened, exept for the fact that after twi hours(!) after starting that discussion, my grandparent left and the others calmed down a bit...

Well, really a great christmas party, we had... today was quite okay, I have to admit...but wait and see what happens tomorrow....
I hope your christmas was a lot better than mine...

Keine Kommentare: