Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006

Karaoke in Meerbusch

Mood: hyper
Listening to: Jesse Spencer - Sheets of Egyptian Cotton
Drinking: coke (as always)
Eating: nothing, I'm smoking! But I'm hungry!
Weather: dark and rainy...as always!


Here are some Karaoke-Pic of last frieday, taken in Meerbusch!
There were very less people, so we had a lot of time to sing, and I think we managed to do a lot!
Let me think about it!
Steffie and I sang The Shoop Shoop Songy by Cher (again), Ich lebe - Christina Stürmer, Fuck her gently - tenacious D,
Sebi and Liam sang 500 Miles and Lemon Tree by Fools Garden!
Liam and I sang Jesse - Joshua Kadison and Father and Son - Ronan Keating
Sebi and Steffie tried 1000 mal berührt...
All together we tried to sing I'll be there for you - The Rembrants and You're the one that I want - Grease

And Steffie and I finally tried something that was more than just crazy!
We tried to sing a song all alone for the first time!
She sang Don't let me get me (pink) and I Hallelujah (John cale/Rufus Wainwright/etc)...
And what can I say? We're still alive!^^

But enough of writing, here are the pics!



Steffie und Sebi
Steffie and Sebi"Turning, turning, turning around...""It's in his hair, ehm, kiss!""Su bist der Rausch...und ich will noch mehr ALKOHOL!!!""You don't always have to fuck her hard, in fact sometimes that's not right to do...!""I'll be there for you...!""...and you'll be there for me, too!""1000 mal berührt...!" Ja danke, das wollten wir nicht wissen! >.< "Touched a thousand times...!" Thank you, things we didn't want to know! >.<
"What???""Met a boy, cute as can be...!""Sommer loving happens so faaaaaaaaaaaast...!""Was willst du? Stör mich nicht!"
"What do you want? Don't disturb me!"Der graphische Beweis: ich stand allein auf der Bühne... (die Audioaufnahme wird hoffentlich bald auch folgen!)
Here is the proof as a Picture: I was standing there alone on the stage... (i hope the Audiorecord will follow soon!)
Das war der Punkt an dem ich gedacht habe, meine Beine tragen mich nicht mehr!
That was the moment when I thought that my knees won't go on carrying me...


Ich werde jedenfalls jetzt noch kräftig üben um meinen Gesang zu verbessern, der Applaus am Freitag hat mir gezeigt, dass ich doch nicht so übel bin!
Und wer weiß, vielleicht traue ich mich ja auch mal im Pub ganz alleine zu singen...?

I think I'll go on and train my siniging from now on to make it a lot better, the applause on that frieday showed that I can't be that bad! And who knows, maybe I even try to sing all alone in the Pub, once...?

2 Kommentare:

Dr. Gregory House hat gesagt…

Great pics!
Looks like you had loads of fun!

Elleth hat gesagt…

Yeah, we had a lot of fun!
until the moment, when i decided to sing a song all alone.
I thought my heart would break my chest when I was standing there on the stage...>.<