Listening to: Tanita Tikaram - Valentine Heart
weather: still cold and wet
Diese Liste habe ich bei deviantART gefunden und möchte sie hier auf dem Blog einfach auch mal veröffentlichen, weil ich die Idee so süß finde!
Man kann das ja vielleicht auch auf die Blogs übertragen, dann ersetzt man einfach "friendslist" durch linkliste oder so!^^
Hier jedenfalls mein Post dazu:
Seen that on the journals of House and Wilson, so I wanted to do one, too!^^
Make a post in your dA journal. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) to pass all my exams next year in may (yeah, I know, taht's a thing a just can do on my own, but that maybe helps me doing it?)
2) to meet some people we were told to meet (you don't have to understand this, some people will, and that's enough)
3) to move to California in september
4) My biggest wish to become to (refers to number 2...)
5) to learn how to sing better - I really love singing, but I can't do it very well
6) More readers for our blogs (and I should write some more on my own one, I know...)
7) a new labcoat (don't ask!^^)
8) Not to loose my best friend (I think that's what happening at the moment)
9) a doll of my down-under-hair-wonder-boy Chase! (Have seen the House-doll had made and it's just great!^^ Or one like did, that was just cute! *g*)
10) to get a witchboard with some triquetras on it (tried it some time ago and I have to say: it really works!!)
My E-Mail: AllisonCameron@gmx.de