Samstag, 3. März 2007

Keep on Rockin'!

After my little depressing posts some weeks ago, now something for us good old Rock N Rollers!
If you like listening to some very good Rock music, you should check your local pubs for some gigs of the band "R'Jac"!
Since I heard them for the first time, I try not to miss a single gig of them, even if that means to drive to the Neatherlands! *laughs*

Well, though I can't upload any songs here, let me just say: If you like ACDC, The Clash, and all this stuff, it's perfect for you!
They rock!!!

If you want to know more about them, please check out their webpage: http://www.rjac.net !

And just to give you a little impression, here are some pictures of two of their last gigs:

9th of December at a pub in the Netherlands:





At the Pógs:







Keine Kommentare: