Montag, 22. Oktober 2007

Do you remember...?

Mood: silly
Weather: sunny but cold
Eating: nothing, wating for supper
Drinking: nothing
Listening to: the sound of the keyboard! ;-)

Well, I searched my way through the web and YouTube and found a lot of clips that reminded me of my past, when I was a little child (okay, I'm still little and I'm still a child, but...well...you know what I mean!).
Do you remember all the tv-shows and series you used to watch every day after school?
Well, I don't remember all of them, but at least some and I tried to find the Intros on YouTube! And guess what? I nearly found them all!

So please, relax and take your seat for traveling into my own and maybe even your past:

First, the Animes:

Robin Hood Opening and Ending
(And a little insider between me and some of my friends, right?)




Z wie Zorro Opening and Ending



Nadia - macht des Zaubersteins Opening


Eine fröhliche Familie Intro



Missis Jo und ihre fröhliche Familie



Sailor Moon Intro
(yeah, i still love it somehow! *gg*)


Die Tollen Fussballstars
(yeah, I liked football or asoccer even before we had the Worldchampionship in germany!)


Kickers


Mila Superstar


aaaand, my two favorites,

Ein Supertrio - Katzenauge


Lady Oscar



and now american or british series:

Graf Duckula Opening and Ending




Captain Planet Opening and Ending


Batman


Transformers


Bionic 6


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Biker Mice from Mars


Mighty Ducks (German and English)




Darkwing Duck (German and English)





Well, I'm still in my past, I think!^^
Unfortanetly, I didn't find all openings, I still miss some series like X-Men and Spider-man, but hey, you can't always get what you want, right? ;-)